Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 4, 1909-1957, Page p506
Description: A portion of Kansas City from E. 38th Street south to E. 39th Street and from Harrison Boulevard east to Virginia Avenue, showing buildings, streets, and additions. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining area.
Notes: Volume begins with page 451 and is missing pages 456-459, 464-467, 496, 497, 502-505, 516, 517, 522, 523, 526, 527, 544, 545, 572-575.
See Also: Key http://www.kchistory.org/u?/Sanborn,1137
Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 4, Sheet #506
Buildings or Structures: Cleveland Chiropractic College; Lillis Roman Catholic High School; Saint Mark's Lutheran Church;
Street Names: E. 38th Street; E. 39th Street; Forest Avenue; Harrison Boulevard; Manheim Road; Tracy Avenue; Troost Avenue; Virginia Avenue;
Additions or Subdivisions: Harrison Boulevard Place; Regent's Park; Squier Manor; Troost Park Annex; Woods, Waller and Holtz Addition;
Neighborhood(s): Squier Park;
Creator: Sanborn Map Company
Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.
Map Scale: 50 feet = 1 inch
Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps
Digital Format: jpg2
Digital Date: September 2, 2009
Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri
Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.
Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.