Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1909-1938, Page p071

Description: A portion of Kansas City from W. 20th Street south to W. Penn Way and from Madison Avenue east to Pennsylvania Avenue, showing buildings, streets, and additions. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining area.

Notes: Volume is missing pages 14-17, 34-37, 42-45, and 78-79.

See Also: Key http://www.kchistory.org/u?/Sanborn,1407

Date: 1909-1938

Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 1, Sheet #71

Subject(s): Maps;

Local Subject(s): Penn Valley Park;

Buildings or Structures: Church of God; West Side Christian Church;

Businesses: Rogers Metal Works;

Street Names: W. 20th Street; W. 21st Street; Jefferson Street; Madison Avenue; Pennsylvania Avenue; Summit Street; West Penn Way;

Additions or Subdivisions: Cate Addition; Coleman's Addition; Lott's Addition; South Side Place; Thayer's Addition;

Neighborhood(s): West Side;

Creator: Sanborn Map Company

Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.

Map Scale: 50 feet = 1 inch

Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps

Digital Format: jpg2

Digital Date: August 18-19, 2004

Barcode: KC1_1909_37p071.tif

Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri

Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.

Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.