Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 6, 1917-1945, Page f005
Description: Graphic Map of Volumes and Key to Sanborn Map of Kansas City, Vol. 6 (corrected to January 1946), showing Kansas City area bounded by E. 31st Street on the north, Elmwood Avenue on the east, 71st Street on the south, and the state line on the west. It also shows railroads, surrounding towns, parks, reservoirs, and indicates areas covered by other volumes.
See Also: For history of the company and how to read the maps, request from staff the Sanborn Maps vertical file.
Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 6
Local Subject(s): Blue River; Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad; Electric Park; Independence, Missouri; Kansas City Municipal Farm; Kansas City Southern Railway; Missouri Pacific Railroad; Missouri River; Saint Louis and San Francisco Railroad; Sugar Creek, Missouri; Swope Park;
Creator: Sanborn Map Company
Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.
Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps
Digital Format: jpg2
Digital Date: 2005
Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri
Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.
Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.