Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1895-1907, Page p026

Description: Northern part of early Kansas City in the West Side neighborhood on the outskirts of the West Bottoms, from Franklin Street east to Summit Street and from W. 12th Street south to W. 14th Street showing streets and residential buildings. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining area.

See Also: Key http://www.kchistory.org/u?/Sanborn,10<br>For history of the company and how to read the maps, request from staff the Sanborn Maps vertical file.

Date: 1895-1907

Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 1, Sheet #26

Subject(s): Maps;

Local Subject(s): West Terrace Park;

Street Names: W. 13th Street; W. 14th Street; Belleview Avenue; Franklin Street; Holly Street; Madison Avenue; Summit Street;

Districts: West Bottoms;

Additions or Subdivisions: Mulkey's 1st Addition; Mulkey's 2nd Addition; Payne's Addition; Prospect Place;

Neighborhood(s): West Side

Creator: Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited

Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.

Map Scale: 50 feet = 1 inch

Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps

Digital Format: jpg2

Digital Date: 2005

Barcode: KC1_1895_07p026

Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri

Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.

Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.