Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1895-1907, Page p031

Description: North central part of early Kansas City in the Crossroads Arts District from W. 15th Street south to W. 17th Street and from Summit Street east to Washington Street. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining area.

See Also: Key http://www.kchistory.org/u?/Sanborn,10<br>For history of the company and how to read the maps, request from staff the Sanborn Maps vertical file.

Date: 1895-1907

Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 1, Sheet #31

Subject(s): Maps; Bakeries;

Buildings or Structures: Saint Paul's Reformed Church;

Street Names: W. 15th Street; W. 16th Street; W. 17th Street; Jefferson Street; Pennsylvania Avenue; Summit Street; Washington Street;

Districts: Crossroads Arts District

Additions or Subdivisions: German Building Association Subdivision; Hood's Addition; King and Bouton's Addition;

Neighborhood(s): West Side; Quality Hill

Creator: Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited

Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.

Map Scale: 50 feet = 1 inch

Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps

Digital Format: jpg2

Digital Date: 2005

Barcode: KC1_1895_07p031

Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri

Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.

Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.