Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1895-1907, Page p080
Description: South central part of early Kansas City in Midtown from E. 31st Street south to Bayard Street and from Warwick Boulevard east to Oak Street, showing buildings, streets, and additions. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining area.
See Also: Key http://www.kchistory.org/u?/Sanborn,10<br>For history of the company and how to read the maps, request from staff the Sanborn Maps vertical file.
Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 1, Sheet #80
Street Names: E. 31st Street; E. 32nd Street; Bayard Street; Grand Avenue; Linwood Avenue; McGee Street; Oak Street; Spring Street; Springfield Avenue; Warwick Boulevard;
Districts: Midtown East
Additions or Subdivisions: De Groff's Place; Lynch's Addition; Springfield Park; Southview; Talbott Place;
Creator: Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited
Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.
Map Scale: 50 feet = 1 inch
Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps
Digital Format: jpg2
Digital Date: 2005
Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri
Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.
Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.