Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1895-1907, Page p084
Description: Southern part of early Kansas City on the outskirts of Westport from W. 38th Street south to W. 40th Street and from Pennsylvania Avenue east to Central Street, showing buildings, streets, and additions. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining area.
See Also: Key http://www.kchistory.org/u?/Sanborn,10<br>For history of the company and how to read the maps, request from staff the Sanborn Maps vertical file.
Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 1, Sheet #84
Buildings or Structures: Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church; Warfield Chapel;
Street Names: W. 38th Street; W. 39th Street; W. 40th Street; Broadway Boulevard; Central Street; Myrtle Street; Pennsylvania Avenue; Schaefer Street; Washington Street;
Districts: Midtown East
Additions or Subdivisions: Arnold's Resurvey of T. G. Cross's Addition; Harris Addition; Louis Vogel's 1st Addition; McGee's Addition;
Neighborhood(s): Hyde Park
Creator: Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited
Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.
Map Scale: 50 feet = 1 inch
Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps
Digital Format: jpg2
Digital Date: 2005
Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri
Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.
Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.