Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1895-1907, Page p069
Description: Penn Valley Park area of early Kansas City from Hunter Avenue south to W. 31st Street and from Pennsylvania Avenue east to Central Street, showing buildings, streets, and additions. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining area.
See Also: Key http://www.kchistory.org/u?/Sanborn,10<br>For history of the company and how to read the maps, request from staff the Sanborn Maps vertical file.
Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 1, Sheet #69
Subject(s): Maps; Icehouses; Springhouses;
Local Subject(s): Penn Valley Park; Silver Springs
Street Names: W. 30th Street; W. 31st Street; Broadway Boulevard; Central Street; Garnett Avenue; Hunter Avenue; Pennsylvania Avenue; Washington Street;
Additions or Subdivisions: Highland Park; Mount Auburn Addition;
Creator: Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited
Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.
Map Scale: 50 feet = 1 inch
Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps
Digital Format: jpg2
Digital Date: 2005
Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri
Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.
Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.