Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1895-1907, Page p089
Description: Southern part of early Kansas City in the Hyde Park area on the outskirts of Westport from W. 39th Street south to Westport Avenue and from Central Street east to Main Street, showing buildings, streets, and additions. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining area.
See Also: Key http://www.kchistory.org/u?/Sanborn,10
Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 1, Sheet #89
Buildings or Structures: Allen Library; Westport Baptist Church; Hyde Park Christian Church; Miss Bartow's Day and Home School; Morton's Dance Hall; Saint Paul's Episcopal Church;
Street Names: W. 39th Street; Baltimore Avenue; Central Street; Harris Place; Main Street; Westport Avenue; Wyandotte Street;
Additions or Subdivisions: Arnold's Resurvey of T. G. Cross's Addition; Harris Subdivision; Hornbeck and Elting's Allotment; Kearney Heights; Mendell's Murray Hill Annex; Whittier Place;
Neighborhood(s): Hyde Park;
Creator: Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited
Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.
Map Scale: 50 feet = 1 inch
Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps
Digital Format: jpg2
Digital Date: 2005
Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri
Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.
Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.