Title: Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1895-1907, Page p093

Description: Southern part of early Kansas City on the outskirts of Westport from E. 40th Street south to E. 42nd Street and from Warwick Boulevard east to Oak Street, showing buildings, streets, and additions. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining area.

See Also: Key http://www.kchistory.org/u?/Sanborn,10<br>For history of the company and how to read the maps, request from staff the Sanborn Maps vertical file.

Date: 1895-1907

Volume/Map Sheet Number: Vol. 1, Sheet #93

Subject(s): Maps;

Street Names: E. 40th Street; E. 41st Street; E. 42nd Street; McGee Street; Oak Street; Warwick Boulevard;

Districts: Midtown East;

Additions or Subdivisions: Grand Avenue Highlands; Union Park; Vanderbilt Place;

Creator: Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited

Physical Description: map, color, 21 in. x 25 in.

Map Scale: 50 feet = 1 inch

Digital Collection: Sanborn Maps

Digital Format: jpg2

Digital Date: 2005

Barcode: KC1_1895_07p093

Repository: Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri

Rights: Reproduction (printing, downloading, or copying) of images from Kansas City Public Library requires permission and payment for the following uses, whether digital or print: publication; reproduction of multiple copies; personal, non-educational purposes; and advertising or commercial purposes. Please order prints or digital files and pay use fees through this website. All images must be properly credited to: "Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri." Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.

Acknowledgement: This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.