Missouri Valley Special Collections
Advanced Search | Help | My Favorites
All Images Local History Index  
Search results for: 5 item(s) for: "Kemper Building"
Search current collection(s) again
Refine your search
Type
Book (3)

Date
1908 (2)
1895-1907 (1)
1909-1938 (1)
1906 (1)

Subject
Maps (2)
Coffman's Addition (2)
Library District (2)
Distilling Industries (1)
Gordon Howard Company (1)
Show more...

Creator
Carrie Westlake Whitne... (2)
M L Van Nada (1)

 Image: Title: Date: Description:

1. The Book of Missourians The Book of Missourians 1906 Biographical sketch of Henry Stewart, "[m]ember of the Stewart-Peck Sand Company, and member of the Board of Police Commissioners of Kansas City, Missouri." Born in Connecticut in 1858 and coming to Kansas...

2. Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1909-1938, Page p023 Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1909-1938, Page p023 1909-1938 A portion of Kansas City from W. 7th Street south to W. 9th Street and from Baltimore east to Delaware, showing buildings, streets, and additions. Large numbers at edges of page refer to page with adjoining...

3. Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1895-1907, Page p006 Sanborn Map, Kansas City, Vol. 1, 1895-1907, Page p006 1895-1907 Northern part of early Kansas City from W. 6th Street south to W. 9th Street and from Central east to Main Street, showing buildings, businesses and streets. Large numbers at edges of page lead to page...

4. Kansas City, Missouri: Its History and Its People, 1800-1908 Kansas City, Missouri: Its History and Its People, 1800-1908 1908 Biographical sketch of Louis Hartman, "a well known contractor and member of the city council of Kansas City." He was born in Pettis County, Missouri, in 1864 and came to Kansas City in 1884 as a carpenter,...

5. Kansas City, Missouri: Its History and Its People, 1800-1908 Kansas City, Missouri: Its History and Its People, 1800-1908 1908 Biographical sketch of George Wittich, a mining executive of Kansas City. Born in Ohio in 1845 and coming here in 1885 with "the S. C. Moody Company, located at 517 Delaware street," a business later becoming...