Description: The Westminster Congregational Church, located at 36th and Walnut, Kansas City, Missouri, was dedicated at that address in 1907. It was initially called the Westminster Presbyterian Church but became affiliated with the Kansas City Congregational Union in 1901. The church closed in 1995. The collection includes seven scrapbooks, two church registers, and three envelopes of miscellaneous materials. Church bulletins, printed sermons, articles of incorporation, annual reports, pamphlets, magazine articles, and building fund material (1911) are in the collection. Numerous photographs are included, both color snapshots and black and white prints.
Creator: Westminster Congregational Church
Item Type: Finding Aid